- NSF-approved formulation
- Oxidatively stable
- Resists water contamination
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Low volatility
- Excellent film strength
- High flash point
- Protects against wear
- 4,000–6,000 hours of oil life at 100°C discharge temperature
- Meets H1 requirements for incidental food contact
- Controls carbon and varnish formation
AZ30159 synthetic food-grade compressor lubricant contains high-performance fluids and is designed for extended drain intervals. This lubricant meets H1 requirements for lubricants with incidental food contact.
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C
|Flash Point °F (°C)
|Pour Point °F (°C)
|NSF H1 Registration Number
All Talon and equivalent products listed are 100% OEM compatible and meet or exceed OEM specification. The brand name and logos listed are for cross reference and comparative purposes only.
*Bill Me Later® is a PayPal service that gives you access to No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.