- Specifically designed for use in ammonia refrigeration compressors
- Low volatility, resulting in less carryover to evaporators
- Protects against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Low solubility with ammonia
- Thermal and oxidative stability promotes longer fluid life and extended oil-drain intervals
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties for better protection of compressor parts
- High viscosity index for superior pumpability at lower temperatures and better protection at high temperatures
AZ31435 is a low-temperature formulation from among our group of products representing the next generation of 2-stage hydrocracked ammonia refrigeration lubricants. This lubricant is an enhanced version of the technology used by most OEMs. It offers reduced solubility with ammonia, less oil carryover and better pumpability, even under extremely low-temperature conditions. AZ31435 is also completely top-off compatible with most normal paraffinics, naphthenics, alkylbenzenes, PAOs, and single-stage hydrocracked products.
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C
|Flash Point °F (°C)
|Auto-Ignition Point °F (°C)
|Pour Point °F (°C)
All Talon and equivalent products listed are 100% OEM compatible and meet or exceed OEM specification. The brand name and logos listed are for cross reference and comparative purposes only.
*Bill Me Later® is a PayPal service that gives you access to No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.