- Resists water contamination
- Oxidatively and thermally stable
- High flash point
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Low volatility
- Excellent film strength
- Protects against wear
- 8,000-hour oil life at 100°C discharge temperature
- Controls carbon and varnish formation
- Meets H1 requirements for incidental food contact
AZ31422 represents the next generation in food-grade air compressor lubricants. It is formulated to provide both extended oil-drain intervals and enhanced carbon and varnish control, while also meeting H1 requirements for lubricants with incidental food contact. AZ31422 is ideal for harsh environments and high-temperature applications.
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C
|Flash Point °F (°C)
|Pour Point °F (°C)
All Talon and equivalent products listed are 100% OEM compatible and meet or exceed OEM specification. The brand name and logos listed are for cross reference and comparative purposes only.
*Bill Me Later® is a PayPal service that gives you access to No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.