- Food-grade formulation
- Thermal and oxidative stability in carbon dioxide systems
- Controls rust and corrosion for enhanced component protection
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Low volatility and carryover into evaporators
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties
- Long fluid life, allowing for extended oil-drain intervals
- High viscosity index for better compressor protection at elevated temperatures
- Controls carbon and varnish to help reduce deposits
AZ30639 combines low-temperature fluidity with superior lubrication. Formulated specifically for carbon dioxide compressors, AZ30639 meets H1 requirements for applications where incidental food contact is possible.
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C
|Flash Point °F (°C)
|Auto-Ignition Point °F (°C)
|Pour Point °F (°C)
|FZG Pass Stage
|Four Ball Weld Point, Kg
All Talon and equivalent products listed are 100% OEM compatible and meet or exceed OEM specification. The brand name and logos listed are for cross reference and comparative purposes only.
*Bill Me Later® is a PayPal service that gives you access to No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.